Dear KI Student and Parents,
As part of our Wound Warrior Project support - Karate International participated in the Bull City Stand Down. The events is to help veterans in Durham got access to some vital services free of charge.
Ninja Parents Night Out Party Friday, October 18th from 6:00-9:00PM. When your child attends our night of the Ninja Party Parents Night Out you are helping The Wounded Warrior project.
To attend the party is $20. Bring a friend and receive a FREE The Night of the Ninja Tee Shirt. Your friend will receive a 30 Day VIP Pass and FREE Karate Uniform!
On October 13th and 14th we will host a Karate Kick-A-Thon as part of the fundraiser. A check will be presented to the Wounded Warrior Foundation on October 25th.
Congratulation to our New Black Belts and their families. Kaylee Carr and Pranav Damodaran
- Kaylee and Pranav did an amazing job 3 hours of non-stop action test. Kaylee has been training for 4 years and Pranav has been training for 6 years.
Special Events this weekend
- 9:00 AM Mindfulness Class - Click Here to Register: Register
- 10:00 FREE Zumba - Click Here to Register: Register
- 2:00 PM Janiris's Baby Shower at the dojo.
5324 New Hope Commons Dr
Durham, NC 27707
- Starting in October Black Belt & Masters Club Parents can training in our Zumba and mindfulness class for free.
- October 13th and 14th we will host a Karate Kick-A-Thon
- October 18th Ninja Parents Night Out Party
- October 25th Dojo Tournament
To Your Success
Visit our website for more details!